Thursday, May 24, 2012

Team Natural!


Going natural can be quite a daunting task, especially if you’ve got ‘stubborn’ black hair. However, if you really want to go natural with your hair, it’s important to get over the mindset that “if it’s not straight, it’s not gorgeous.”

This post features Noddy Nweke, a lover of natural hair, who proves that mindset wrong!

 "I have natural hair because it's me, I can't say I love myself, but not love my natural coils.... It's beautiful, and that's how I feel most comfortable." 




"Maintenance can be a task, but when I can't do it, I miss it so much. Maintaining it consists of a mixture of co-washing, using many natural oils and protective styling."






"My hair is like my baby, I love it and I love pampering and taking care of it... I love me, I love being Natural :-)"



Like Noddy, we think the first step to having gorgeous natural hair is to love your hair!


Love your hair girls!

xxx


2 comments:

  1. I loove this!!!! I want to go natural but my hair is hard and short! any tips??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condition Condition Condition!!! Conditioning your hair regularly helps soften the hair; use deep conditioning treatment or hair mayonnaise!:)

    ReplyDelete