Friday, December 17, 2010

Makeup tips from Nonnie the Makeup @rtist!




Makeup is a powerful tool that has been used to empower individuals since its creation which  dates back to 500BC. It becomes a part of every woman’s life from the age of 18 with the use of colourless lip glosses to foundations/concealers. My job here is to assist you beautiful ladies with the application which is considered the most important bit and I would do so by giving weekly make up tips

#Eye make up
“The eye is the jewel of the body” and should be paid most attention to. Gone are the days beauty experts advised against colour. I for one believe that with the right colours to match your skin tone and outfit you’ll look fab trust me
















#Lip makeup
For fuller looking lips use a lip liner to outline lips preferably light/dark brown or purple (NEVER BLACK!!!) and a shade of  lip gloss best fitting the lip liner. For people with full lips try not to put too much colour as this would attract more attention to your lips than anything else and may be rather distracting. Subtle glosses are recommended.





#Face makeup
If you don’t know what shade of foundation or powder  fits your complexion/skin type get some assistance from a beauty expert and always blend  into hair line and jaw line in a horizontal movement and not circular to avoid white lines in photos.


I Recently bought this sleek acid eye shadow palette  friends think I am weird for doing so but I think its  absolutely gorge. I recommend u try it! Till next week stay glam!

No comments:

Post a Comment